Welcome. I offer face to face counselling in Shoreham-by-Sea and online counselling via video, phone, text or email. I’ve been practicing as a fully-qualified counsellor for over a decade and have experience of working with a broad range of people, from all walks of life.
I appreciate how difficult taking the first step towards counselling can be and the courage it takes to reach out for support. I hope this site helps you feel able to take the next step – be that with me or another counsellor – in a way that feels right for you.
On this site you can find out more about my approach, answers to frequently asked questions about counselling and how to arrange your first session. Scroll down to find out more.
Work through bottled-up feelings such as anger, anxiety, shame and grief
Helping you with life worries and relationships
Sometimes you may not feel there is anything specifically ‘wrong’ but you don’t feel satisfied in life: perhaps you feel a bit lost and unsure about what path to take. Counselling can help you better connect with your sense of self, your sense of purpose, and give you greater energy for life.
The kinds of problems I can help with
I have experience of working with a broad range of people and problems, both online and face-to-face. You can find out more about my core person centred approach to therapy here.
I’ve successfully helped clients with many aspects of their lives and supported them to:
- cope with stress
- reduce anxiety and panic attacks
- cope with depression
- deal with trauma and abuse
- overcome relationship problems
- deal with bereavement
- break addiction
- improve self-esteem
- improve health conditions
- understand sexuality
- identity and explore complex issues
- find direction, purpose & meaning
- help with difficulties at work
- personal therapy for therapists
- supervision for professional counsellors
I am a qualified counsellor and member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP). I’ve been running my private practice for more than a decade. Before starting my own practice, I worked as a therapist for a specialist bereavement counselling service.
I work in an integrated way in order to offer a space that works best for you. Understanding brings clarity and self-compassion. And from compassion you can begin to heal and grow.Read More >
- Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling (Distinction)
- Certified Clinical Anxiety Professional
- Certified Mindfulness Informed Clinician
- Certificated in Transformative Approach to Couples Therapy in Action
- Certificated in The 10 Principles of Effective Couples Therapy
- Certificated in Polyvagal Theory in Practice
- Certificated in Healing Early Attachment Wounds
- Certificated in Integrating IFS (Internal Family Systems) Across Clinical Applications
Choose counselling that works best for you
My website is full of information to help you decide which counselling service, location and therapeutic approach will best suit you and your budget. Have a look at the frequently asked questions. If you any more questions or would like some help, contact me to arrange a session.