For individuals & couples – online or face-to-face
Counselling is a popular form of talking therapy to improve your mental health and wellbeing. I offer person-centred therapy services for individuals, plus relationship counselling, through face-to-face and online therapy sessions. As an experienced counsellor, I also provide therapy and supervision for professional peers.
Counselling in a safe, accepting environment
Whatever the medium , I aim to create a non-judgemental space for my clients where they can safely explore all aspects of themselves. From specific issues such as anxiety, stress or health conditions, to the complexity of long-held trauma, identity or deep-seated lack of self-belief.
Helping with life worries and relationships
Sometimes you may not feel there is anything specifically ‘wrong’, but for some unknown reason you don’t feel satisfied in life. Perhaps you feel a bit lost and unsure about what path to take. Psychotherapy can help you better connect with your sense of self, your sense of purpose, and give you greater energy for life.
I have successfully helped clients with many aspects of their lives, and can provide support to:
- cope with stress
- reduce anxiety and panic attacks
- cope with depression
- deal with trauma and abuse
- overcome relationship problems
- process grief through bereavement or other loss
- break addiction
- improve self-esteem and a sense of self-worth
- understand sexuality
- identity and explore complex issues
- explore transitional stages of life, including motherhood, the menopause and retirement
- find direction, purpose & meaning
- help with difficulties at work
- personal therapy for therapists
- supervision for professional counsellors
Online or Face-to-Face Counselling Options
To understand which medium might best suit you please feel free to contact me or have a read of the information on the following pages: Couples Counselling; Face-to-Face; Video & Voice; Instant Messaging and Email.
You might also like to read my blog article: Online Counselling vs Face to Face,
to help you reflect on which kinds of counselling might work best for you.
If you would like some help, contact me to arrange a session below.
See my affordable rates and payment options here >